November 5, 2011

Start Journalling

This is the beginning....




Today, I have started with my Journal. I suppose the first Journal writing method "Describing" will be the most easiest one, because I haven´t to think about my feelings or must empathize with somebody or something. 
I am very excited about this task, because if it´s true it is possible to improve many skills with this method. So, I am very curious if this works. But I suppose it will do, because every reflection comes usually to a result.



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes reflection might be using what I would call a creative journal - anything and everything you want to include with written and visual elements - I also think from the professional practice side it is the skills of observation and recording that can be practiced. The external world experience that can be examined using adult learning theories... in that way it has both elements of internal and external.

    ReplyDelete