March 27, 2013

Idea of artefact

Now, I would like to present my idea for the artefact. Due to the fact that I am a graphic design I was sure to make/produce something visual. Firstly I was thinking about a book, but because of the complex issue of my inquiry I was sure it would be difficult to explain the content with all facets proper. Suddenly I had the idea to communicate in a way I learned during the last month: visual and emotional. Due to the fact that videos are the most powerful attention grapper for the human brain, I decided to produce a little video. But it had to be cheap, easy to produce and should explain the issue neuromarketing in the best manner. 

The reason for a video was that I would like to have a opportunity to explain the issue as easy as possible, because neuromarketing are very complex and also difficult to understand.
Therefor I found a video I really liked and do fulfill a these claims:


First of all it easy to produce. I do only need a camera with video record function, Paper, a black pencil and a cut software. I do have all these equipment. After finishing my writing on the Critical Review, I will make a storyboard, drawing everything, recording it and cut the video material with the software. I would like to hear if you like this idea.

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Katharina!
    That sounds like a wonderful idea...I look forward to seeing the final product and to catching up with you again soon....good luck and take care ((O;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fione,

    thanks very much. I hope everything will work like I do have it in mind. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kathi!

    I think this idea fits great on your BA Thesis! It is a good opportunity to demonstrate how your work is about and what exactly your theme is about, because it is a lillte bit complex and you can show the audience in a visual way what you were thinking about! Go on! I'm looking forward to see your results! kisses korli

    ReplyDelete